NJMP , NCBIKE , SUMMIT ride offered.

Spork

Hey All ,
Just droppin a list of where I'm Riding in the next 2 months , I've got room for another rider or 2 if ya pack light ( i don't) . Just looking for some Diesel Funds and splitting electric at the track . My trailer has AC , and I have a Air compressor if Air mattress's need inflated .
I'm based outa Hanover ,Pa close to York , Gettysburg , Harrisburg , Baltimore .
LMK if your interested .

8/12 , 8/13 @ NJMP ThuderBolt W/ NESBA leaving 8/11 @1ish
8/26 Summit Point Main w/ Nesba leaving 8/25 @5sih
9/21,9/22 NC Bike W/ Nesba Leaving from Hunt Valley MD 9/20 @noon , Parking lot is secure and monitored by security(DOD facility)

Would you consider a slight detour while passing through Richmond on the way to NC Bike? I usually can manage getting to/from the track by my own devices, but it's always good to have plan B and plan C and . . .

devildogae

At NCBike I wouldn't mind splitting electric by the road with ya and either set up canopy next to ya, or share space. I will be camping so they like me to be at the back! I have my own cords but would like to set up a fan and warmers!

Spork

devildogae;284254 wrote: At NCBike I wouldn't mind splitting electric by the road with ya and either set up canopy next to ya, or share space. I will be camping so they like me to be at the back! I have my own cords but would like to set up a fan and warmers!
Sure thing...