NJMP Season Opener and Rumor Control

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
This past weekend at NJMP was a great season opener and I had a blast riding, seeing good friends and meeting new memers, but I want to adress rumors of a UFO sighting on Sunday at Thunderbolt. Simplest explanation might be that it was a weather balloon that dropped down from the atmosphere, sunlight reflecting off the polar caps or that it's just New Jersey, and strange things happen there.... Come on... They only put gas in red gas cans. ;) Happy to report that the sightings were of the newest CR, 'Big Jim' Frantz. Congrats Jim! Looking forward to working with you.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Congrats "Big Jim!" You did just fine when you were out there for the first time!:) We'll have alot more fun working together!

danrivito2

Congrats Jim!

I've got six weekends "tentatively" on the schedule this year. I'll be looking for a tow!

PJZOCC624

Congrats Jim! Well deserved! Sorry I won't be able to benefit from your hard work and dedication, but the NESBA members are lucky indeed!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Thank you everybody. I really think it was an April Fool's joke, because they gave me a size large CR shirt! But don't worry, my mother is cutting it up as I write this and making it "Big Jim" size. I think Kaley will be looking for an upgrade when he sees it. Looking forward to helping out in any way I can.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
It was a natural move since a bunch of members thought you already were a CR..... Congrats Jim..... looking forward to working with you.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Ahhhh sooky sooky now. I think the goat was a little intimidated when Jim mounted it. Congrats mang.