NJMP Thunderbolt 10/5 & 10/6 - Chicanes?

neurocache

Hi all,

New member here. Do any of you know which chicanes we will be running (if any) on Thunderbolt this weekend?

-Jonathan

Backmarker

Control Rider
The second chicane is the one we will use as part of the course. It's 3A, 3B, 3C.

The first chicane is only used as an entrance road to put you on track at the straight just after T2.

mdhokie

Hey Jonathan, nice to meet you this weekend. I was pitted across the road from you. Glad to see you had a good time, and hope to see you out there next year.

neurocache

Likewise! Thanks for all your helpful advice and fellowship. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and will definitely be back on the track with N2 in spring. The entire experience was magical. N2 seems like a top notch group. So lucky to have a few of the circuits they run nearby.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Likewise! Thanks for all your helpful advice and fellowship. I thoroughly enjoyed the day and will definitely be back on the track with N2 in spring. The entire experience was magical. N2 seems like a top notch group. So lucky to have a few of the circuits they run nearby.

Thanks for coming out this weekend. Glad you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to seeing you next season. Keep an eye out for the 2020 Preliminary Schedule to be posted around Thanksgiving. We typically put our memberships on sale the week between Thanksgiving and the NY Motorcycle Show.

neurocache

Thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for the schedule and registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk