NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
So its just over a week away. Sorry, I'm just so ready to get back on the track after a winter that just won't freaking go away. NJMP will be my first of the season so who's planning on jointing me for a day off work and some fun with the N2 Family?

I will be heading down Sunday Evening to hang out so if your in Sunday, stop over and say Hi. I'll be the one with the Captain pose going on......if all goes according to plan.

I attached a track map and Checklist for anyone who wants to keep it on file or study prior to our Track Day.

Attachments

• N2- Thunderbolt Sheets.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 34

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Me too. First day back since the crash. Rob, gonna need a new shirt cuz my old one got pretty shredded in the crash. And a CR sticker for the new bike.

CBRtist

I'm in. Most likely it will be my first solo journey piloting the Fun Mover, so stay off the roads Sunday folks!

Anyone who wants to assist in me unloading my new-to-me track bike lest I drop it before I ride it, feel free ;)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'm in. Most likely it will be my first solo journey piloting the Fun Mover, so stay off the roads Sunday folks!

Anyone who wants to assist in me unloading my new-to-me track bike lest I drop it before I ride it, feel free ;)

Weeeeeeeeeeennnddyyy!