NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Ill be there. First track day ever. Cant wait!
jkreth901. Welcome. Where are you coming from and when do you plan on coming down? If you're coming down Monday morning, do yourself a huge favor and try to go to bed early (yeah, I know, I can't sleep the night before an event either) and get to the track early. That way you can meet other people around you, get your stuff tech'ed and relax while everyone is scrambling to get done by 8am.

Anyways, get ready for the most fun you've had on 2 wheels. Call your creditors now and extend your limits.

Pseudolus

Ill be there. First track day ever. Cant wait!
HI, everyone first time at NJMP and going solo. Hope to meet someone to talk during the day.

Don't be shy folks. This crew will help in any way possible. In the morning when everyone's setting up and you're looking at each other's bikes, trying to figure out who's cool, just say "good morning" and all of a sudden, you'll see you're surrounded by GREAT people. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

In the spirit of never being satisfied...... I haven't seen confirms from brothers Lenny, Bo, Sanders and Les? We need TARGETS. :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Don't be shy folks. This crew will help in any way possible. In the morning when everyone's setting up and you're looking at each other's bikes, trying to figure out who's cool, just say "good morning" and all of a sudden, you'll see you're surrounded by GREAT people. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

Yup, what Pseudolus said. jdigitty88 and jkreth901, (and anyone else new) lots of fantastic, friendly, helpful folks!

I will be rolling in Sunday evening, probably around 5-6 pm. As you cross the bridge into the paddock, the road bends left. Straight ahead is a long row of garages, with Yamaha Champions Riding School on the far right door (assuming the door is closed!). I will be pitted behind those garages. Tan F150, tan/silver-ish 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer. Stop by Sunday evening if you're there and say hello!

Judy

CBRtist

Yup, what Pseudolus said. jdigitty88 and jkreth901, (and anyone else new) lots of fantastic, friendly, helpful folks!

I will be rolling in Sunday evening, probably around 5-6 pm. As you cross the bridge into the paddock, the road bends left. Straight ahead is a long row of garages, with Yamaha Champions Riding School on the far right door (assuming the door is closed!). I will be pitted behind those garages. Tan F150, tan/silver-ish 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer. Stop by Sunday evening if you're there and say hello!

Judy

I will be parked a little ways down from Judy. All plain white Toy Hauler. Blue/Orange GSXR 409. I'm looking for new Novice friends to keep me company. All mine keep getting bumped :mad: