NYST Videos 9/7-8

murph146

Control Rider
That was a fun session, alot of open track! I was working with chris canna and i saw you latching on so i thought great lets make a run. Then leaving turn 3-4 i look back to check and all i see is this big red/blue billboard with the number 12(poper) HELL NO! so we took off for a lap and a half and yes he did get by me in 1:banghead: only because he's on a liter bike:) but you rode great on Sunday look forwrad to riding with everyone again soon....

vzhulin

Awesome videos, Noel - thanks for posting! Was fun to watch myself in session 7. Good riding with you, it was really helpful for me to follow you. Funny moment with my shadow to your left while we are on the brakes. :)

Poper

murph146;288114 wrote: Then leaving turn 3-4 i look back to check and all i see is this big red/blue billboard with the number 12(poper) HELL NO! so we took off for a lap and a half and yes he did get by me in 1:banghead: only because he's on a liter bike:).
Great times! :D. If I keep pulling my pass-then-pit routine I might get a reputation ;).

pearlprice22

I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

withoutequal

Man that track was a blast! Now I hear there are legal troubles that may prevent anything over a 250 cc from riding it! That would be a real loss to the schedule.

withoutequal;298854 wrote: Man that track was a blast! Now I hear there are legal troubles that may prevent anything over a 250 cc from riding it! That would be a real loss to the schedule.
CROSSING my Fingers!!! I am all set for 5-04-14 with Nesba and 5-25-14 With another track group...

borislav

Control Rider
I am trying to open this youtube link but it showing blank page. Can any provide the exact link of this video please?
I hope you are aware that this thread is more than 2 years old and that may have to do something with "blank page" issue!?