New springs and oil for the forks
Hopefully sending out the rear shock to get revalved
wera safety wiring the bike
Already got stabil in the tank
Need to change the oil and swap back in some anti freeze
grabbing a new rear sprocket +1
Looking for a good deal on DOT's

Blaise

1. Finish winterizing (still need antifreeze, everything else is good - yes it's in a heated garage so it's not already broken)
2. Buy a front stand, throw the bike on it
3. Remove my gas tank and retrieve the gas filler top from my can that fell into it (lol)
4. Replace dented exhaust midpipe
5. Repair cracks in race plastics, possibly a mild rattlecan
6. Buy Aftermarket rearsets if cashflow allows it
7. Buy whatever extra safety gear I can afford.

Fun winter. :(

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Blaise;28778 wrote: 1
3. Remove my gas tank and retrieve the gas filler top from my can that fell into it (lol)
(
:haha:

How about one of the most important:

8. - Buy a canopy and some chairs!:D

RyanITV

Admin
1. Figure out when I can pic the 848 up from the NESBA warehouse...
2. Remove the tuna can patch from the 848's exhaust system; install Akrapovic and Nemesis ECU on it.
3. Get my new leathers lettered up..
4. Wrap the 848's new bodywork in something... dunno what.
5. Get Chad's new bodywork wrapped...
6. New tires on the RV...
7. Put the 750 back to stock and post the parts for sale.

Ryan

The Chad

Control Rider
RyanITV;28789 wrote: 1. Figure out when I can pic the 848 up from the NESBA warehouse...
2. Remove the tuna can patch from the 848's exhaust system; install Akrapovic and Nemesis ECU on it.
3. Get my new leathers lettered up..
4. Wrap the 848's new bodywork in something... dunno what.
5. Get Chad's new bodywork wrapped...
6. New tires on the RV...
7. Put the 750 back to stock and post the parts for sale.

Ryan
You better get busy then... Dont forget to add sand the primer on chad's bodywork ;)

Blaise

RollieManollie;28783 wrote: :haha:

How about one of the most important:

8. - Buy a canopy and some chairs!:D
I did already. Had people mooching off of me at the next event. Thanks dick :D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
ta2kutz;28752 wrote: he goes by the name ncrick on other forums. and he is part of the desmo group.
i think a few other guys here have used him for their stuff.
the f4i, does that have adjusters for rebound and compression? if it only has preload its like my bandit was. i hated to get rid of the forks but i went to usd for the looks. but when i had them done they were perfect. hard to do too on a 515lb bike.
adjusters....

need to get this looked into...thanks again

RyanITV

Admin
The Chad;28794 wrote: You better get busy then... Dont forget to add sand the primer on chad's bodywork ;)
Me? If you hadn't gone and gotten yourself a girlfriend, you'd have it done by now... :D

Ryan

The Chad

Control Rider
RyanITV;28812 wrote: Me? If you hadn't gone and gotten yourself a girlfriend, you'd have it done by now... :D

Ryan
I don't know about you; But... I'm thinking it may be best to leave well enough alone ;)

AQUATIC

Vortex rear sets, 520 sprokets & chain, new front tire, spare rims w/ rotors, (polished the lip to remove the red pin stripes) rear brakeline, go pro wide angle and a partridge in a pear tree.

nrcooled

There were a few things that I need and a ton of things that I need to get done:

Things I need:
1. Track Plastics (any one know a good place to get them)
2. Front Fork stand (picked up from new enough in a great sale)
3. Safety Wire kit

Things I need to do:
1. Winterize bike (lazy)
2. Strip bike and lube everything
3. Set up suspension for my big azz

Things I've picked up so far:
1. New suit
2. Boots

RyanITV

Admin
sternsi;28911 wrote: some new balls. The ones I have don't let me go any faster.........:poorguy:
Dibs on your old ones - mine are due for an upgrade, and the money I save buying used will cover some tires...

:D

Ryan

The Chad

Control Rider
RyanITV;28950 wrote: Dibs on your old ones - mine are due for an upgrade, and the money I save buying used will cover some tires...

:D

Ryan
Does it really matter...

You know; since they stay locked up in a drawer at home anyway ;) Nothin but love for ya...hahaha

RyanITV

Admin
chadsbike.jpg

p0wn3d... that is all.

Ryan

RyanITV

Admin
The Chad;28957 wrote: LOL...pOwn3d.... Kind of like how you are always behind me! Better get a bigger bike. I hear ducati is making a 1198 now ;)
And I hear Honda's got a new bike with airbags for the crash-prone... :D

The 1098R actually gives me a fighting chance against you now... well, against getting lapped, anyway. ;)

Ryan

The Chad

Control Rider
RyanITV;28965 wrote: And I hear Honda's got a new bike with airbags for the crash-prone... :D

The 1098R actually gives me a fighting chance against you now... well, against getting lapped, anyway. ;)

Ryan
I don't need that bike with airbags...I just need that inflatable vest!

You know what I say about you and that rolling chicane (1098) now ;)