Off season plans (mods gear)

snikwad

stock pipes, race subframe, street plastis and lights, speedcell battery, and ???? 50lbs is a lot, unless you got wheels too.

im curious also.

lindr6

snikwad;38322 wrote: Check this out. I was home yesterday, and I sent my good friend a text message, I was like, "hey fag, I'm chillin in bed in my new race suit, breaking it in, I'm about to take a nap". He wrote back, "I beat you" Then sends me this pic...

I sure do look pretty.

ta2kutz

ahhh aside from swapping the bars on the zx for vortex and fixing some odd and ends. as well as new rubbers.
now im in shop and sell mode....ive got to get almost all new gear now. suit even my helmet wont fit right. and ive only had that for 1/2 a year maybe 6-8 days in it. this sucks. heck i even had my leathers lettered last year now i gotta take them off and have them redone

snikwad

Why won't your leathers fit no more?

50lbs will DEF be felt. No question, especially if its up high.

Besides race subframe, aftermarket clip ons, fairing stay, and ditching lights, I can't think of anything else that can amount to 50lbs that's not expensive, like wheels, Ti exhaust, carbon fuel cell, speedcell battery and crap like that.

Bluenvy

he bought a new bike that weighs 50lbs less?
he lost 50lbs?
CF wheels, full TI exhaust, no lights, race subframe, fairing stay, clip on,carbon fuell cell, speedcell battery, race fairings, ti bolts all over bike?

snikwad

I don't think lighter internals would add significantly to the weight saving.

I think he lost 50 lbs.

Bluenvy

just got my bike back from getting all my parts installed. that full exhaust and remap bumped me from 104hp to 114hp. im stoked.

snikwad

i am done. and it looks so nice.
cant wait to see how she performs on track with the weight drop and the slight power gain too.
turning should be much improved. :D