Ohlins spring markings..

I was wondering if anyone has a decoder ring for these numbers on an Ohlins spring ? I googled some tables and charts but certainty still eludes me.
Thank you20180715_141815.jpg 20180715_141815.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Looks like one of those knock off springs...:D The first couple of numbers is the spring length, I have no ides what the 21 means and the 75 is the spring rate. I'm no help, give the ohlins customer service a call they can lead you in the right direction.

Emailed Ohlins..sent some pics...the shock is a 46prcls and a 75 spring like you said Vinny..pretty excited because I got the shock for 375.00

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Emailed Ohlins..sent some pics...the shock is a 46prcls and a 75 spring like you said Vinny..pretty excited because I got the shock for 375.00
Nice! Make sure you have someone check your front and rear sag, depending on how much you weigh you may need a heavier spring.

Related to this thread... Before I install the shock I am going to replace all the bearings seals etc in the swingarm and pivot assemblies. I have some ideas about how to support the bike while those assemblies are removed (blocks of wood and tie-downs suspending and stabilizing)but as with a lot of my ideas, they could be improved upon. Suggestions are welcomed.
Thanks everyone.

jimmyz63

If they are stock folding pegs then just flip them upside down. When I did this I also bolted a piece of unistrut(anything similar will work) under the tail using the passenger footrest bracket holes and then ran ratchet straps to the ceiling. This was just a backup in case it would fall off the pegs