Other options for renting a bike?

streetroc85350

Hey guys. I've been riding for years but I've never been to a track day before. My last bike was a CBR 954RR but I sold it and I don't have one at the moment. I'm looking for a 600 RR but haven't found one yet. I'd really like to go to the track day at Barber Motorsports Park later this month but I just got in touch with the bike rental place and they said that they will not be at this one. Are there any other options to rent a bike?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hey guys. I've been riding for years but I've never been to a track day before. My last bike was a CBR 954RR but I sold it and I don't have one at the moment. I'm looking for a 600 RR but haven't found one yet. I'd really like to go to the track day at Barber Motorsports Park later this month but I just got in touch with the bike rental place and they said that they will not be at this one. Are there any other options to rent a bike?
Which rental place, bobblehead moto?

streetroc85350

I spoke with Emerson yesterday and he was very helpful. He has a bike for me and I'm trying to work out the details to see if I can commit to both days right now. Thanks for the help guys, I hope to meet y'all in person in a few weeks!

tdelegram

Control Rider
I spoke with Emerson yesterday and he was very helpful. He has a bike for me and I'm trying to work out the details to see if I can commit to both days right now. Thanks for the help guys, I hope to meet y'all in person in a few weeks!
Cool, I’ll hit up cinnamon for my commission!