Overdue New Guy Intro

kcor

Kris
Hi everyone! I'm a B group newbie from Baltimore. My track day ride came from a post here, I did my first track days at NYST last year. It will be good to put faces to names this season! I'll be riding as much as the travel budget allows and will be at RA all three days in April. Huge thanks to CRs ToddG and Deon for keeping me safe last year AND Curtis, Will and Jim for saving my track day season this year. I can be spotted going slow on a 600rr that the previous owner sharpied to look like a Sunday comics page or in the pits arguing with my dad/mechanic/ex-enduro racer about how "it's not a dirt bike". Kris C. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridelater

welcome aboard! This years racing schedule will keep my trackday riding to my local track NJMP. If you every make it up, stop by for some late night beer and shit talking. I also hope to get a few friends out in :b: this year!

ridelater

vinny337;n593030 wrote: Welcome to N2 Kris!
geez vin! you will never catch judy's post count by coming in second to her. only 39xx posts! shamefull. I want to see 4k by weeks end!

personally I don't think i ever had 4000 thoughts pop into my head since i was born!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ridelater;n593035 wrote:
geez vin! you will never catch judy's post count by coming in second to her. only 39xx posts! shamefull. I want to see 4k by weeks end!
personally I don't think i ever had 4000 thoughts pop into my head since i was born!
Hahaha, I'm right on the heel of her motorcycle boots...:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
HondaGalToo;n593037 wrote: LMAO. Ok, there's another post for me. Too bad I'm not as quick as Vin on the track, LOL.
Hahaha, you are the Queen Bee!

Myers

Control Rider
Welcome aboard. Please make sure to reach out to any of us if you have any questions. Will be an exciting summer.. that is for sure!
Len