Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

defran

Finished up another Triumph 675

Email me at defran1@ptd.net for your next paint job.

All decals made by Chris Kruzel at Drippin wet.

737ce763.jpg

e19c6602.jpg

194e9d02.jpg

What it will look like when completed with all the decals.

14ad310a.jpg

HaVoC

Bart, Good talking to u the other day...Bodywork should be there next wk.
With one of my sponsors Chris Kruzel Drippinwet.com making some sick decals to go with the satin black theme,The GSXR its going to look Cool ;)

defran

HaVoC;227691 wrote: Bart, Good talking to u the other day...Bodywork should be there next wk.
With one of my sponsors Chris Kruzel Drippinwet.com making some sick decals to go with the satin black theme,The GSXR its going to look Cool ;)
Looking forward to doing the work for you Sean.
Also looking forward to seeing the final product with the Kruzel decals on them! :)
I'll let you know once your set gets here and give you an eta of when I think they will be done.

mike_21

Control Rider
Another Thumbs Up

I'll add my experience to this thread. I picked up my bodywork from Bart yesterday. The whole process was fast, easy, and I am very happy with the quality of the end result. It's not finished yet as I'm waiting on graphics and numbers from Kruzel but I thought I'd post this in process shot.

THANKS BART!

DSCN0302.jpg

mike_21

Control Rider
Another Thumbs Up

I'll add my experience to this thread. I picked up my bodywork from Bart yesterday. The whole process was fast, easy, and I am very happy with the quality of the end result. It's not finished yet as I'm waiting on graphics and numbers from Kruzel but I thought I'd post this in process shot.

THANKS BART!

DSCN0302.jpg

DesmoLin

Thanks for posting up the pics Bart! you guys did an awesome job and i'm super happy with the results.

FYI for anyone considering using these guys for paint...after i initially mounted my bodywork on the bike, i noticed the lower blue and black line didn't really flow too well with the white stripe above. i sent a picture to Bart and he immediately offered to redo the lower for me without me even having to ask. Not only that, they did it free of charge in just 5 days!! Bart is a stand up guy and really knows how to take care of his customers. don't hesitate sending your parts here.

Thanks again Bart!

_DSC4300.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bart, I finally had a chance to mount that beautiful bodywork you guys painted for me!! Gotta throw some more stickers from my other sponsors on it...;)

DSCN3179.jpg

DSCN3177.jpg