Paint jobs for your track bodywork.

defran

I am offering great prices on paint jobs for track bodywork.

All paintwork is professionally done and performed in a Blowtherm paint booth.
We use high quality materials such as Diamont, made by BASF the same paint as custom car builder Chip Foose uses and all European car manufactures (BMW,Mercedes etc)
We are located in Easton Pa. Which is one hour from NYC, and one hour north of Philly.
You can drop off or ship your bodywork to me. Shipping bodywork is normally around $80 one way via FedEx in a bodywork box.
I can also order you Armor Bodies and Hotbodies bodywork
You can also order bodywork yourself and have it drop shipped to me to help you save on shipping or drop off time.

Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com for your next paint job!

Edit: Now offering Powder coating!

Here are some pics of some R6 sets finished up.

d0923f51.jpg

95b42758.jpg

958f8925.jpg

503eb1ca.jpg

8512ff6e.jpg

Decals made by Chris Kruzel at Drippinwet.com

4d2b314d.jpg

d7b72ea8.jpg

njb

I had Bart & Ray paint my bike in the spring time, four colours, excellent job, good guys.P.S. I got quote's two&half to three times what i paid.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TTT for some nice work!! Picking my body work up tomorrow...what a quick turn around. Thanks Bart!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bart,
Thanks for some absolutely outstanding work, quick turn around and great communication...what more can you ask for!! I'll post some picks when I get it squared away. :cool:

defran

Some before and after pics of a Ducati 848.
This is the 2nd time we repaired this set and 3rd time painting it.

e120ce69.jpg

8bc8ec46.jpg

2a1766f2.jpg

3960f393.jpg

f04b44ec.jpg

Mounted

5bd5aa4c.jpg

alw319

Bart has been fantastic to deal with , always accomodating in any request I've had and very helpful picking up,dropping off and communicating about my body work. His prices and work are the best out there . I will post pics when bike is back together . Do not hesitate to use these guys-- I am sending Him another body soon!