Philadelphia to BeaveRun August 16-17

Blaise

Again, looking for somebody to split gas/tolls with. Last weekend cost me $40 in tolls and $150 in gas!

My towing setup:

Car towing small harbor freight trailer.

Your ideal towing setup:

1) A trailer with space for an extra bike
2) A pickup truck with your bike, towing my trailer.

Who's down? I'm extremely flexible with when we leave, or if you want to meet up somewhere along the turnpike.

Katie785

blaise, I'll talk to drew and see what bikes we are towing.. problem is that we have a bench seat truck only lol.. we can take your bike, not nec you lol

Blaise

That could still work, depending on who's all going from the area. I could always hop into somebody else's car from the area.

Anything to save on gas, right?

rk97

Blaise, just get a job at the NASA "Glenn Research Center" and move to Cleveland. half-price gas and tolls means I can rationalize at least 2 more weekends a year :D

Katie - are you CRing "B" group? Is Miki riding with NESBA yet?

see you both out there 8/16 & 17

Katie785

Not sure what i'll be CRing.. likely B... Im trying to get her to come out, she has alot of street friends with TPM.. boo
and stt is just dirt cheap for girls..

rk97

ah, that's right... forgot about the femmoto thing. oh well - that may have knocked blaise off your trailer anyway.

msanna

i rode with miki at pocono for the martin motorsports track day...tell her to come, we had a great time.

-marco

msanna

katie if she needs a ride i have a trailer that i can massage four bikes in, i'd be more than happy to tow her to any event i'm going to.
these are the other events i'm in for so far if you want to reach out to her:
8/25/2008 NJMP-Thunderbolt
8/31/2008 Pocono - East
9/6/2008 BeaveRun
9/7/2008 BeaveRun
9/21/2008 Pocono - East

werd....
marco

msanna

nope, not yet anyway
these are the days i'm already in for:
8/25/2008 NJMP-Thunderbolt