Philly Area to NJMP Nesba July 20th

Alpine 318is

Hey guys,

I am currently signed up to do a track day at NJMP on July 20th. The last day I did I rode down and my friend had all my tools and stuff in his car and he drove down with me. Well he will be away on vacation and everyone one else i have asked is busy. I'm wondering if there is someone around the Philadelphia area that has an extra spot in there trailer or whatever. Willing to help pay for gas and lunch. Let me know if you have anything that can help.

Seppi Hutter
hutter7405@philau.edu

Thanks

geckert

Alpine 318is;69190 wrote:
Willing to help pay for gay and lunch.

Thanks

I dont think you should be offering 'gay' as payment. :haha: Sry, just couldnt resist.
If
I was signed up for that date I would help you out I pass right near philly on my way to NJMP.

Blaise

Sorry man, not heading down there that day. Do you have a hitch, you could borrow my trailer...

Alpine 318is

Geoff Doyer;69649 wrote: Where in Philly?
I live in east falls. It's close to Germantown and manayunk and the tail end of city ave. I don't mind riding down to njmp. I just don't want to deal with my tools and trying to figure out how to get some gas for the track. I can meet the night before to and sleep on a couch if that works. I'm pretty flexible.

Fastguy

If pitting is the concern, you can pit with me. You can have acces to fuel, an extra chair and access to my tools at the track. PM me if you need to.

Alpine 318is

Fastguy;69734 wrote: If pitting is the concern, you can pit with me. You can have acces to fuel, an extra chair and access to my tools at the track. PM me if you need to.
That would be great! I sent you a PM

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
I am about 10 minutes from you. I have an open trailer that is only set up for 1 bike. I am planning on heading out to BeaveRun on Sunday driving back home Sunday night then heading out in the AM for NJMP. My plans are a bit in flux at this point, but we can play it by ear. I drive right through east falls on my way to the track and could pick up some gear. Will send you a PM with my # so we can talk off line.

Alpine 318is

jcurtis;69752 wrote: I am about 10 minutes from you. I have an open trailer that is only set up for 1 bike. I am planning on heading out to BeaveRun on Sunday driving back home Sunday night then heading out in the AM for NJMP. My plans are a bit in flux at this point, but we can play it by ear. I drive right through east falls on my way to the track and could pick up some gear. Will send you a PM with my # so we can talk off line.
That would be great. Pm me and we can talk.

Blaise

jcurtis;69752 wrote: I am about 10 minutes from you. I have an open trailer that is only set up for 1 bike. I am planning on heading out to BeaveRun on Sunday driving back home Sunday night then heading out in the AM for NJMP. My plans are a bit in flux at this point, but we can play it by ear. I drive right through east falls on my way to the track and could pick up some gear. Will send you a PM with my # so we can talk off line.
We really need to put an extra chock on your trailer, it's a shame that we each put out ~$160 in gas/tolls to get to Beaver when we live so close together...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Wait, you're riding at BeaveRun on Sunday, then driving, what, 6 hours to NJMP to ride on Monday??!! The next day?? :adore: