Photographer at njmp this weekend

motorkas

Not trying to stir up any controversy but I definitely had to say. . .LOVED HAVING RAY AS THE PHOTOGRAPHER AGAIN this weekend!!!!!!!!! Everything from how the shots were organized, the ability to instantly view them, the pricing and of course the shots themselves. . .both my brother and I got all of our shots from both days and the transaction couldn't have been smoother and we couldn't be more happier. As fate would have it - he was there at the last TD for us last year and he was there for this years which means direct comparisons could be made. . .:eek:

To the powers that be, if there's anyway to bring him back for next season for the NJMP events:adore:

It's because of him that I can say the following. . .:D:

Bo at his first day CR'ing planting the seeds in B group . . .(Sept '12)

Bo still criticizing said seeds for not getting off the bike more in I group (Sept '13). . .

Said seeds in the same turn with MUCH warmer temps (Sept 12)

Before CR intervention in B group. . .(Sept '12)

After ALOT of CR intervention (with much, much, much more intervention to come because it's still not "there" yet. .. . .;)(Sept '13)

Guys (and Gals) THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL YEAR - I seriously can't wait to see how much further you take us next year. . .:)

Pseudolus

:agree:

This was the first CD I bought all season and believe me, I'd buy them every track day but making me go through them on a website, looking through 300+ photographs to find 5 of me, just isn't happening (the experience with 55 productions, although creatively, 55 is pretty righteous). But in terms of ease of ordering, volume of photographs and ease of viewing, Rays is spot on. Can we PLEASE PLEASE have Ray next year? :popcorn:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Ray and Sarah are the best! For all the reasons Motokas stated and then some. Been enjoying their pics since the days they were at the Beave. Best shots, great folks to deal with. Awesome! No idea why nesba switched photogs, but bring back the SBimage!!

wutsup

skeet6636;290479 wrote: I didn't get a chance to buy pics at the track. Are they uploaded anywhere yet?
I saw some of the pics at the track, but I can't seem to find any of the pictures on their website or anywhere else. I want to see them again and see if I want to buy them or not.

kawatippi

HondaGalToo;290478 wrote: Ray and Sarah are the best! For all the reasons Motokas stated and then some. Been enjoying their pics since the days they were at the Beave. Best shots, great folks to deal with. Awesome! No idea why nesba switched photogs, but bring back the SBimage!!
:agree: Like Judy said, Ray and Sarah are the best. Just email them with date and bike number and they will email all of your images to you to look over prior to purchase. I hope they are here to stay

LeMisVH

kawatippi;290487 wrote: :agree: Like Judy said, Ray and Sarah are the best. Just email them with date and bike number and they will email all of your images to you to look over prior to purchase. I hope they are here to stay
:agree:Would be nice to have them around more often! Kudos to Ray and Sarah! :cheers:

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Thank you

Thank you for having us out it was great seeing everyone again.

what a great couple days, Seemed like rain or insane heat is all I shot in this season it was great hanging out and enjoying the great weather with you all..... its been too long

posted a sample gallery here
http://thesbimage.com/2013/NESBA/index.html

some on the web site
http://thesbimage.com/BLOG/public_html/index.html

and on Facebook

but I think this one just needs to be posted here

thank you again
Ray and Sara
TheSBimage.com

smorourke

The SB Image;290835 wrote: Thank you for having us out it was great seeing everyone again.

what a great couple days, Seemed like rain or insane heat is all I shot in this season it was great hanging out and enjoying the great weather with you all..... its been too long

posted a sample gallery here
http://thesbimage.com/2013/NESBA/index.html

some on the web site
http://thesbimage.com/BLOG/public_html/index.html

and on Facebook

but I think this one just needs to be posted here

thank you again
Ray and Sara
TheSBimage.com
You guys going to be at Lightning this weekend?

Luggageboy

The guys who did photos 9/29 are absolutely fantastic. They make it so easy to locate your pictures. You just go into the room and look up your bike number on the computer and bam! you have all of the photos they have taken of your bike. The quality is excellent, the pricing is very good for how many photos you get. Ex: (I think there were 20+ photos last weekend and I previously have gotten 5-10 shots with other crews).

Pseudolus

Thought I would bump this thread, since NESBA is in the midst of negotiation/finalizing details for the 2014 season. Any chance we can have Ray and Sarah at most if not all the Mid Atlantic events? I bought a photo CD once last season (the only time they were at an event I attended) for the reasons previously stated in the thread.

I would commit to buying one CD at EVERY event if they were there (due to quantity, ease of sorting, quality):popcorn:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pseudolus;297904 wrote:
I would commit to buying one CD at EVERY event if they were there (due to quantity, ease of sorting, quality):popcorn:
Your brother said you were conceded… :D

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Thank you all very much. I really love shooting track days and hope to do more at NJMP this season... great track, great people and it doesn't hurt that its 5 minutes from my home.