PIRC 8/27 & 8/28

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I'm going to task you and Bo with knocking this monkey (not Tom, that's easy) off my back. He's getting real heavy.

Just like Nick from ycrs says, I've got a plan. Every time I see him on the track I'll picture his image from a few years ago at Jennings. That ought to help.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Less than a week away! Woohoo! Just a reminder that it's also our annual airfence fundraiser, so bring plenty of cash for the auction.
Bring some food of some sort!
We will have the event in the main event room above the garages at the top of the hill, following Saturday's track day.

It's going to be a blast!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
2 questions:

1. Who's in?

2. What are you bringing to Todd's Pot Luck?

PS, Todd, you're hosting a pot luck dinner.

In and Cobbed corn.

Yes I'm in!!!!! Yes I'm doing pot Luck/Fundraiser Dinner!!!!
I'm bringing:
Chicken to smoke
Hot/Sweet Sausage
Hot Dogs and Coneys
Hamburgers
Salt Potatoes
Mac Salad

Can't Wait to get on the track and to See Everyone!!!

meowculpa

In for the weekend! "BKS tuned" (Big Kaley) should have my bike ready in time.
Convinced a local rider from the mid-ohio valley to join N2- he'll be in I group as well.
Looking fwd to the fundraiser and, as always, Todd's chicken!

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
make sure you start hydrating NOW for the weekend. It will be hot (plus additional dehydration resulting from drinking adult beverages Saturday night) and you will need it!

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Is anyone passing by Pittsburgh airport (or be willing to pass by there) Friday around 7/8pm? I need a ride please (just myself and some 2 pieces of luggage)!

tdelegram

Control Rider
Is anyone passing by Pittsburgh airport (or be willing to pass by there) Friday around 7/8pm? I need a ride please (just myself and some 2 pieces of luggage)!

Not sure on my timing, I was hoping to be set up by then, it should only be a 40 minute ride via uber. If you can't get something worked out email me. My friend Dom will have his Danali trailer less there and one of us could shoot down, there's a toll road between the turnpike and airport very close to PIRC that should make it a short ride. Tdelegram@deloitte.com

Tom

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
In for the weekend! "BKS tuned" (Big Kaley) should have my bike ready in time.
Convinced a local rider from the mid-ohio valley to join N2- he'll be in I group as well.
Looking fwd to the fundraiser and, as always, Todd's chicken!

Is the big guy coming out this weekend

ar556

Had a great day on Saturday. Big thanks to N2 and Rob for throwing an ATP day together for me and a buddy at the last minute. Also, thanks to Rob and Jim for the bump, can't wait to get back out there in I group next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Had a great day on Saturday. Big thanks to N2 and Rob for throwing an ATP day together for me and a buddy at the last minute. Also, thanks to Rob and Jim for the bump, can't wait to get back out there in I group next month!

Congrats on the bump.

I was a tremendous weekend with the rain holding off on Sunday until the last 30 minutes of the day. Great fundraiser too! Rob how much was raised?

Video thread soon to be started.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider

Ian, you rode really well and it showed. You demonstrated all the characteristics that we look for when bumping a rider (smoothness, predictability, good decision making, good body position, good lines and speed). There are some riders out there that think speed is the most important aspect, but I can tell you it is probably the last. Don't get me wrong, it is important, but not the most important.

I'm also glad you were able to ride with Brian and help him lower his own lap times running with you! Enjoy the Intermediate group while you can, because it won't take long for you to be at the next level!

ar556

Ian, you rode really well and it showed. You demonstrated all the characteristics that we look for when bumping a rider (smoothness, predictability, good decision making, good body position, good lines and speed). There are some riders out there that think speed is the most important aspect, but I can tell you it is probably the last. Don't get me wrong, it is important, but not the most important.

I'm also glad you were able to ride with Brian and help him lower his own lap times running with you! Enjoy the Intermediate group while you can, because it won't take long for you to be at the next level!

I'd like to take credit for those compliments, but I'm Andy, not Ian. I was the one wearing the green vest for doing ATP with Rob and he sent me out with you on the next to last N session after I did a test run in the I session right before it. I was exhausted after doing 40 min straight, had no idea he was going to send me out for eval with another CR right then. It was well worth it though!