Pirelli tires being sold at 2008 pricing

jimgl3

thas what i'm wondering....
i for one would sure love to see some stones on Derek's trailer!:popcorn:

Sklossmonster

Last I heard Pirelli was still a NESBA partner, but unlike Derek and Chris's vendor trailers, Turn One Racing is an independent provider of goods and services,not owned and operated by NESBA itself.

We became the NESBA Midwest vendor because we've been riding and Control Riding for NESBA for years, and when the need developed in our region for a trackside vendor, it was a logical fit to take Turn One Racing and partner it with NESBA, since we're all NESBA guys anyway.

We fully intend to continue offering Pirelli tires, they're a terrific product and I've got a soft spot in my heart for them as I won a lot of races on Pirelli tires, but as an independent "for profit" business, we're always looking to improve our operation and Bridgestone tires are a legitimate contender with an unbeatable price point.

We fully support NESBA in every way, but at the end of the day we pay our own taxes, our own gas bills, and are always looking to grow our small company into the best aftermarket parts and services shop available. Adding Bridgestones to our list of available products was a natural step.

Landshark

Control Rider
I made the switch this year also. Got a nice price on 20 tires that Pirelli just couldn't match. Hope they preform as well.

stow

Just looking at the NESBA site and I didn't see any Pirelli logos on the home page or the sponsor's page. So what's the deal?

Landshark

Control Rider
Well you just might find those stones in the NESBA trailer this season. As you know this stuff takes time and I bet a contract would be reviewed closely before anything was signed.

stow

Landshark;42647 wrote: Well you just might find those stones in the NESBA trailer this season. As you know this stuff takes time and I bet a contract would be reviewed closely before anything was signed.
That would of been nice to know earlier so I could have supported Derek this year. But things do take time.