Pitt Race 6 18 19 2016!

rhill

Nice videos! IDK how everyone is apexing 2 on that new asphalt, I hit it once and got loose enough I had to roll off. Hugging the edge of it didn't seem to gain/loose much, but I didn't have to clean the leathers out after.

Last session of the weekend, exhausted and planning on taking it easy....the "easy" plan didn't work out, but very happy with the results.

rhill

Looks like bike # 412 Blue Honda?

Woah, completely overlooked that video; that's me! May take a couple hours to upload(internet is being funky), but here is my rear camera video from that session

Thanks for putting that up!

If I can ever get a file uploaded, I have tons of video from advance group both days.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
That ain't no little R-6! LOL! You guys were rollin! :like:

I think he's got a Superbike spec R1 motor hidden behind that dazzling paint job. And he distracts you from looking at it with those sexy forks.

rhill

So here is a little PSA so hopefully everyone can learn from my mistake.....stand the bike up a little bit when going over the pavement transition in T1-T2 . Was caused completely by my line and being excessively leaned over.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider

If I can ever get a file uploaded, I have tons of video from advance group both days.

Now I know what's wrong with your steering stabilizer. Your whole bike is upside down.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Woah, completely overlooked that video; that's me! May take a couple hours to upload(internet is being funky), but here is my rear camera video from that session

Thats so cool! You were moving pretty good out there! It was great following you! You have some good lines!:like:

Rick Crespo

Hey Guys, it was my first time riding at PR. This is my new favorite track minus the bumps but what a weekend. Thanks to CR John and his Missus for riding and line tips. I'm in intermediate and was completely lost the first few sessions. After a couple of sessions of riding my own D675 then following that up with riding all the Yamaha bikes minus the FZ9 I got a lot of track time on Saturday. It helped a lot to learn which way the track turns, then John gave me a few pointers on the fast-back kink. It made a big improvement but I still have tons to work on and after watching a few minutes of the videos above, well now I have a lot more to work on.

Thanks, guys and gals.

See you next time!

Rick

mpusch

Micah
Rick, give it time you and will learn to love the bumps (dangles watch on a chain back and forth)...Glad you had a good time though!

Which 675 were you on? There tends to only be a couple of us out there in any given group (I was in "I" as well on the red/black Daytona).

rhill

Thats so cool! You were moving pretty good out there! It was great following you! You have some good lines!:like:

Thanks! Felt great this weekend! Love seeing & critiquing the video after, so much room for improvement. Wish I could have stuck with you through the passes in the esses.

another viewpoint of video; not mine, but I'd like thanks to whoever uploaded it!

Now I know what's wrong with your steering stabilizer. Your whole bike is upside down.

youtube edits take forever to process, screenshot seems to be stuck inverted. Do need to bleed that POS steering dampener though, my hands are still sore.

Rick Crespo

Rick, give it time you and will learn to love the bumps (dangles watch on a chain back and forth)...Glad you had a good time though!

Which 675 were you on? There tends to only be a couple of us out there in any given group (I was in "I" as well on the red/black Daytona).

Hey M, I'm planning on getting this track later this year. Hey were you the guy I helped with the wiring in the garage? I suck at remembering names, I do remember your bike was red and was missing the end cap on the exhaust. I tried chasing you guys down but ran out of time and energy. I figured it was time to slow down when I starting missing my already bad apexes, Lolol. My Daytona is a black carbon with the white tail.

mpusch

Micah
Hey M, I'm planning on getting this track later this year. Hey were you the guy I helped with the wiring in the garage? I suck at remembering names, I do remember your bike was red and was missing the end cap on the exhaust. I tried chasing you guys down but ran out of time and energy. I figured it was time to slow down when I starting missing my already bad apexes, Lolol. My Daytona is a black carbon with the white tail.

Ahh yeah man! Didn't put 2+2 together. Thanks again for your help on that. Took me from a very stressed out man thinking I just bricked my bike on a perfect weekend, to not missing a single session.

I'll definitely be around for the August weekend, and am trying to make the Friday July one work too. Hopefully see you there again.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Great Weekend everyone! I had a blast riding out there with everyone.

BTW, if you get a chance to watch some of the A group videos, watch how they go through the back section. Right over the "bumps". If you're smooth and light on the bars the bike will do all the work for you. The bumps are almost a right of passage at the Beave. Learn them, Live them, Love them. LOL!

Rick Crespo

Great Weekend everyone! I had a blast riding out there with everyone.

BTW, if you get a chance to watch some of the A group videos, watch how they go through the back section. Right over the "bumps". If you're smooth and light on the bars the bike will do all the work for you. The bumps are almost a right of passage at the Beave. Learn them, Live them, Love them. LOL!

Hey John,

I'm still looking for the video where all the yahoos were riding recklessly all around us, while you were riding with us in "I" group. Apparently, you were almost taken out by one of these guys.

It was brought up to Todd about the nutty riding and the following sessions were a lot cleaner so I guess those guys got an ear full from someone before the next session.

John and I think his Missus's name was Beth told me about the back kink and riding 2 ft off the actual apex would help the bumps and being on the footpegs would allow the bike to take all the bumps without me disturbing the bars with unnecessary inputs.

I can't wait till my next weekend out there.