Pitt Race 7-10 & 7/11

Typicalgreaser

Getting ready to sign up for July 11 and tentatively the 10th at Pitt in intermediate. Focused to working on some things and getting faster. Who's signing up?!

Poper

Congrats on the bump! Admins should process bumps soon. Look for it in another forum…admin news?

I’m booked and looking forward to another fantastic PittRace weekend.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
It will automatically update to Intermediate when the bump is processed in the system. The only exception is when the group is full and that is not the case yet

Typicalgreaser

signed up for novice on 7-10 and 7-11... tried getting into ATP but i was too late and its booked up.

still havent seen my bump in the system yet, and i know the organization is pretty busy, so if i dont see it before the saturday and sunday should i just ask during tech inspection?

tdelegram

Control Rider
signed up for novice on 7-10 and 7-11... tried getting into ATP but i was too late and its booked up.

still havent seen my bump in the system yet, and i know the organization is pretty busy, so if i dont see it before the saturday and sunday should i just ask during tech inspection?

Send an email to: support@n2td.org Pitt is close to sold out and not sure if there are openings in Intermediate.