Pitt Race Video Request

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
We are looking for video (and photos) from Pitt Race for a spot the track is putting together to promote the facility. They are looking for racer/driver interaction, fan activity, and of course wheels on pavement. If you have any video please post up and let me know.

npalaciom3

We are looking for video (and photos) from Pitt Race for a spot the track is putting together to promote the facility. They are looking for racer/driver interaction, fan activity, and of course wheels on pavement. If you have any video please post up and let me know.

I have some, will work on putting something together and post up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Thanks for the on-track and on-dash video... I will to see if YouTube quality will be ok for their purposes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Jim, tell them that Kenny, Musky and I would be more than willing to come up and do a video shoot...... Just sayin....

borislav

Control Rider
I have the video from my GoPro static mount at Turn 5 of PittRace. Contact me at korban@vt.edu for information on it. It turned out better than I thought and there are some incredible frame grabs for those interested. Here's one of Mustafa #17 sporting his fresh INT badge taking turn 5 and definitely being a showboat.View attachment 5196
I have noticed this camera... very interested to see some frames of me, email on the way!:like:

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Curious if you can check for 00. Westby R1

Here you go, Dave.

9655c8b18fe5911482a0951c2a43f9f6--baby-halloween-costumes-halloween-make-up.jpg

Kurt_Orban

Was that turtle holding the camera for you? Hope he made it across okay....

Was this camera up all day? Really cool idea!
I only had the camera up for I think 3rd session at that turn. If I had a better gameplan and it wasn't rushed I coulda had more corners.