Pitt this Friday - who’s in???

pjzocc

Alright... who’s gonna be there? Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you knuckleheads again!

Eager to ride the new layout and put some demons to rest!

tdelegram

Control Rider
If you want to work out a pit deal and pit next to us, we can help each other out.
I plan on getting there early Thursday, I’ll grab 2 spots hopefully right to the right of hot pit entrance for team nerdy and dirty and 3 marine racing. You want me to save you a spot next to my hauler too, I didn’t get power so was planning on first or second spot without power.

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
I am trying to be in for Friday but Advanced filled up really fast this year.
Currently on the waiting list.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I plan on getting there early Thursday, I’ll grab 2 spots hopefully right to the right of hot pit entrance for team nerdy and dirty and 3 marine racing. You want me to save you a spot next to my hauler too, I didn’t get power so was planning on first or second spot without power.

We will be arriving early-ish as well, if it works out and we pit in the paddock next to you, that works, if it doesn't, no worries. Not sure if Tim will beat me there (he probably will).

Either way, we can definitely pit together for both teams for hot pit/endurance purposes.