PittRace - 10/9 credit for sale

Mkimroth

My credit is within the Novice Class. This was going to be my first track day with n2 organization, which is why the credit is a "novice status". I dont have a membership so i paid 260 for this track day. I understand the weather wont be great, so ill let this credit go for half the price plus whatever "fee's" im unaware of ($130+ whatever fee if their is one).

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
If you were to purchase an elite membership you would be able to cancel and get back what you paid in credits which are good for 365 days from the date of issue. Same with the membership. If you were to buy the membership and cancel today neither would expire until 10/5/2022. The elite also allows you to cancel up to 8am the morning of the track day in case the weather is bad and you get what you paid back in credits.

Mkimroth

"No Refund or N2 credit is available for this event because you are cancelling within 15 days of the event. You may want to try posting it for sale to another Member in the same class on our forum to recoup some of the costs of this Event."

I just bought the basic membership and this is the message I received trying to cancel the event.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
"No Refund or N2 credit is available for this event because you are cancelling within 15 days of the event. You may want to try posting it for sale to another Member in the same class on our forum to recoup some of the costs of this Event."

I just bought the basic membership and this is the message I received trying to cancel the event.

The basic membership only covers mechanical. I can take what you paid for the basic and put it toward the elite membership ($249) if you'd like.