PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

Jas05r1

Some assembly required
Foot and ribs still a little sore but ill be ready....hopefully got a stupid mistake out of the way early!

Rck675

Question... I want to go to pitt next week but novice is sold out. I run intermediate with the other tackday groups I ride with. How can I get into intermediate without going down to novice first and of course missing out on next weekend's riding. I have a buddy that I will be coming with that rode with you guys a few weeks ago and he did the same signed up novice and as soon as your control riders saw him ride they bump him up in like 2 sessions.

Thanks
Rob K

20200728_012509-03.jpeg

tdelegram

Control Rider
Question... I want to go to pitt next week but novice is sold out. I run intermediate with the other tackday groups I ride with. How can I get into intermediate without going down to novice first and of course missing out on next weekend's riding. I have a buddy that I will be coming with that rode with you guys a few weeks ago and he did the same signed up novice and as soon as your control riders saw him ride they bump him up in like 2 sessions.

Thanks
Rob K

View attachment 8380
Rob send an email to support@n2td.org outlining what org and groups, if you can provide proof via screen shots of the group you rode it. Also sign up for the wait list, make sure your email is correct and monitor that email, as spots open a system driven email will go to those on the wait list. I don't know if anything will happen with the email but only one way to see. Finally, sign up early, Pitt sells out 2-4 weeks in advance all the time.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director

Thanks
Rob K

View attachment 8380

Please double check, because novice is not quite sold out yet.

mpusch

Micah
Dangit, it hurts to not be involved on a good Pitt weekend. On a temporary reprieve with a new kiddo just being born. Hopefully back at it in a month or two.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Dangit, it hurts to not be involved on a good Pitt weekend. On a temporary reprieve with a new kiddo just being born. Hopefully back at it in a month or two.

start stocking up on mini gear now and in about six or seven years NJMINIGP will be waiting for you. The 110 classes have had some great racing this year.