Pittrace 5/21 & 5/22

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
John I say we both follow EM, this will be my first time there...:cool:

..and I'll be somewhere behind you too! I ran Pitt (north) once in 2014, and that's it.. Watch for the red-tipped cane sticking out of my Tuono on Saturday.. ;)

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I wish someone had told me how awesome PIRC is. May 21-22 is the only weekend I can make it to any track and I chose Roebling. Well at least I will have the whole track to myself.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I wish someone had told me how awesome PIRC is. May 21-22 is the only weekend I can make it to any track and I chose Roebling. Well at least I will have the whole track to myself.

Come on up on June, July, or August. N2's got dates there in all 3 months this Summer. With the addition of the South Course, this is probably the greatest road course I've ever ridden. It's SOOOOO worth the trip.

Come on up on June, July, or August. N2's got dates there in all 3 months this Summer. With the addition of the South Course, this is probably the greatest road course I've ever ridden. It's SOOOOO worth the trip.
I can't I'm a civil engineering student. I have Calculus 2 in the summer and Calculus 3, Statics, and Applied Physics in the fall. Almost every weekend I teach for MSF. Plus mow lawns for a living. Like I said that is the only weekend I can go. I could make more track days if N2 ran later into the season but that's okay because once I get out of school and get a new career I will have more time and money.

mpusch

Micah
I can't I'm a civil engineering student. I have Calculus 2 in the summer and Calculus 3, Statics, and Applied Physics in the fall. Almost every weekend I teach for MSF. Plus mow lawns for a living. Like I said that is the only weekend I can go. I could make more track days if N2 ran later into the season but that's okay because once I get out of school and get a new career I will have more time and money.

School is important I suppose :D Just make sure you plan for it next year!

School is important I suppose :D Just make sure you plan for it next year!
I will!! Plus I'm not putting down Roebling, just think it's comical how excited everyone is about PIRC. Being as new to track days as I am I think every track is awesome. Furthermore a day at the track, any track, is better than a day not at the track.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Mike:p -- cancel Roebling and DO PIRC! It makes Roebling look like the ghetto. Sorry to SW guys....but seriously. If you can do only one of them, PIRC is by far the better option. And it keeps getting better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk