PittRace GoPro

Kurt_Orban

Thanks to Shiloh, Jeff, Marty, and everybody at N2 for being so welcoming this weekend during my first time at an N2 event. You all came recommended through Nate Pike and I'll definitely be coming to as many events as I can.

So, I'm sure a lot of you noticed a GoPro camera parked at Turn 5 right ontop of the candy stripe. The corner marshall and Marty were cool enough to let me put it there and I got some awesome footage of all groups coming in hot at the apex. You can definitely see a difference once you all starting picking up on the fact there was a camera there!!! It was pretty hilarious to see actually.

Anyway, I've started clipping frames off the video for specific people but if anybody is interested hit me up and I'll check what I have. I haven't edited any of them yet so bear with me.

My email is korban@vt.edu

Here is what I got of Mustafa #17 coming in, prolly one of the best ones I have.

Kurt Orban
IG: KTOGUN
FB: Kurt OrbanMustafa 17 cammo.png

Kurt_Orban

Several of us were commenting on the camera in T5. Very cool!
I'm working on getting my video over to Marty so he can distribute it, but the file is huge and I'm a doofus when it comes to stuff like this. I've been grabbing frames since yesterday and unfortunately, I don't think I have video of the Novice group.

Kurt_Orban

Finally I just gave up trying to get this on a Google Drive since they are huge and keep freezing during uploads. I hate MacBooks now. I went ahead and put the raw video up on YouTube and you all can have a free for all. The first one that finished was the Advanced Group. Jim and Marty, here it is. I'll keep trying and I can just make a copy on a small SD card and send it to you all if you want it.

Advanced Group - Day 2 - 2nd session?