PittRace Images August 15 and 16

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Attention in the paddock. N2 at PittRace images are ALL uploaded from this past weekend.

Follow this link to view your images. I have them sorted by run group and bike number or description if it did not have a number. If you got a bump, first I want to say congratulations. Secondly, I should have all your images in the group that you were bumped into.

Sorted Images PittRace August 2020

If you are going to purchase more than five or six digital downloads, please drop me an email for bulk pricing discounts that I mentioned at the riders meeting.
Control Riders and staff members, here is the link to your images from this past weekend.

CRs and Staff Images

If you have any questions, please send me an email to marty@photosbymartyllc.com

For those who already ordered their bulk images and paid for them, links will be going out shortly via email. Be sure to check your spam / junk mail folders just in case.
It was great to see everyone and looking forward to next weekend at Nelson Ledges.

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
I understand that the CRs and staff are having issues with using Safari. I will look into tge issue and get it resolved ASAP