PittRace July 6-7 Info

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
This upcoming weekend is looking great. A few items to cover with other organizations using the facilities this weekend. PAMSP Total Control Training (MSF) will be using the parking lot behind the garages on the other side of the grass. This area should be blocked off but please dont crowd that area. They will also be running a class on the south paddock. The gates to the South Paddock will be open but do not set up in that area or you will be asked to move. Also if you have an issue with your bike and you are directed to exit the track on the south paddock, please keep your speed low. These are new riders learning to ride a motorcycle for the first time in many cases. Don't add to their stress. We also have an auto cross on the other end of the parking lot. Please don't park down past the fuel pumps. These are Student created vehicles so go down at some point and check out what they've designed.

We will be running a standard 3 Group Rotation with Registration and Tech open from 7am-8am. Please be tech'ed before 8 or you will need to wait until all the riders meeting are completed before we can start tech'ing bikes again. You may miss out on a session.

Gates should be open at 5. Sometimes they let us in early but no guarantee. You may want to call and check Friday afternoon when they will let you in before arriving at 3.

See Everyone Saturday Morning!!!

Madmax

Does anyone want to accompany me to pitt race? Leaving from Lakewood and I have plenty of room for a bike and whatever you want to bring. I just don't want to drive alone.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Does anyone want to accompany me to pitt race? Leaving from Lakewood and I have plenty of room for a bike and whatever you want to bring. I just don't want to drive alone.
Also try posting up in the ride share section! Good luck!