PittRace Photos 8-29 8-30! Event photography

DerekDayPhoto

Good Evening N2 riders!
I am Derek Day and was the photographer on the track Sunday. I captured a lot of images (over 3,600) and they are posted in categories on my Facebook Photography Page at: https://www.facebook.com/DerekDayPhotography. Feel free to like my page and comment on them and tag yourself or others. I did manage to shoot some Saturday, but I was on the spectator side and managed to capture some but not as many. (due to trying to get track access for the weekend) I am complete with Sundays photos and will post Saturdays within the next few days.

If you do not see yourself or want proof sheets to review and purchase images, feel free to contact me on here, on my Facebook page or my personal email at: todaysphotography@gmail.com
Keep in mind that I did not post all the photos, I chose a select few on each corner I shot at. So there are more of everyone!
Prices are as listed below:
1 image - $8
4 images - $25
10+ images -$5 each
(If you want professional quality prints that can be arranged too.)

After confirmation of your desired images, I will give you my PayPal information. Once the payment is received, the images will sent through email.

Business is greatly appreciated!! All profits will be turned into purchasing photography gear and in return you will all see better images of yourselves at next seasons event!

Thank you all and if you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime!
Derek