Pittrace pictures

Eric Graham

I managed to get some pics of the Advanced group for the 3:00pm session, probably the only interesting ones are of the carousel turn. I think I got just about everyone, if interested let me know alone with bike number and I will send them(no charge of course).

rhill

You get any pics of a blue bike w yellow fender #92?.....the rider waved at you a couple times :)
Think there were also a few laps where I was pretty tight on my buddy Dan coming through the carousel.

Eric Graham

You get any pics of a blue bike w yellow fender #92?.....the rider waved at you a couple times :)
Think there were also a few laps where I was pretty tight on my buddy Dan coming through the carousel.
I have you and #162 in the old turn 7 but your alone thru carousel. Im still doing a bit of editing and will l link you to the photos.

tracknoob

I ran novice on Saturday till I blew a fork seal. Blue r6 #83. I saw a lady taking pictures of me and my friend in the carousel.

ninjahunter420

My girlfriend took nearly 1000 photos of novice group on Saturday lol. That being said, it was her first time at a track day, and her first time using my DSLR. So there's a lot to sort through, and delete. When I have some free hours this week I'll start sorting through the madness. What's the best way to post them up?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
My girlfriend took nearly 1000 photos of novice group on Saturday lol. That being said, it was her first time at a track day, and her first time using my DSLR. So there's a lot to sort through, and delete. When I have some free hours this week I'll start sorting through the madness. What's the best way to post them up?

Probably a public FB photo album, or photobucket, etc is going to be the easiest for her to upload all the pics.

tracknoob

Sweet! I'm not sure how it is to post them on here but feel free to post them to my Facebook. My Facebook is under Danny Mulhollen.

ninjahunter420

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s24.photobucket.com/user/robamos16/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

Just joined photobucket and filled it to capacity. These are all from 7/18 novice group only. The photo's aren't cropped or edited in any way, but the price is right. Enjoy!

If this link doesn't work, please let me know. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Don't hesitate to ask for anything via PM. If I can help you out, I will.