PittRace Pot Luck

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
We are a little less than two weeks away from our first event of the season at PittRace. The event is very close to being sold out. I think Advanced Group is already sold out for Saturday.

Let's all get together and do a Pot Luck cookout Saturday night. N2 will provide burgers and hotdogs. We will begin cooking around 6:30 +/-. Bring something to share and meet your fellow members.

Be ready to register at 7am. Pitt always draws a crowd so the earlier you can get your registration and bike teched the better. We will be doing express registration so all you need is your bike, gear, and I'D. Just roll up on your bike and we will get you all checked in.

As usual, the Mandatory Riders Meeting will begin at 8:15 in front of the garages. Green flag for Advanced Group will fly at 9am.

See everyone in less than 2 weeks!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
That’s just heartburn for lunch if I ever heard it.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
I’ll whip up some Cajun venison sausage and peppers, sloppy joe style and buns. We might put a dent in it at lunch time so get there early.

So it sounds like the session right after lunch may not have as much traffic? :D

mpusch

Micah
I'll see if I can get Jen to make a dessert.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was it cheesecake she made last time? Can't exactly remember what it was, other than the fact it was delicious. Feet kicked up in the evening at the track eating a fantastic dessert. Life is good...

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Was it cheesecake she made last time? Can't exactly remember what it was, other than the fact it was delicious. Feet kicked up in the evening at the track eating a fantastic dessert. Life is good...
She's done a cheesecake and a crumble before. I think it was the crumble you are thinking of. She said she would figure something out. She usually just throws together whatever is expired from the fridge and the pantry.

tdelegram

Control Rider
She's done a cheesecake and a crumble before. I think it was the crumble you are thinking of. She said she would figure something out. She usually just throws together whatever is expired from the fridge and the pantry.

Careful AJ, at your age you might end up expired and in the next desert.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Dont worry. Whatever she makes will be awesome