PittRace track day and North America Talent Cup on same day?

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
I noticed the North American Talent Cup event is on the same date as the N2 track dates for PittRace (8/12-8/14).

So, what's the schedule for those days? Are both events held on the same course?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
N2's trackday is on Friday, the 12th. Races, including WERA/N2 endurance, are on the 13th/14th. No N2 trackday on the 13th/14th.
Also note that there is no Novice group on Friday the 12th.

virtualsolitude

I just noticed that the schedule is not on the wera site for PittRace, 8/12-8/14. Any idea of when that should occur?

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
The Talent Cup was at Roebling this past weekend for the N2 Track Day on Friday and the WERA races over the weekend.

At Roebling, the Friday track day had a slightly adjusted schedule. There were two practice/qualifying sessions, one at 8:30 and one at 1:00 after lunch, both 30 min sessions I believe. To make up for lost track time there were some 30 min N2 sessions mixed in, then it was regular 20 minute sessions in the late afternoon. The trackday before WERA race weekends does intermediate plus two advanced sessions (ultralight/lightweight and middleweight/heavyweight), no novice, as Judy mentioned.

virtualsolitude

The Talent Cup was at Roebling this past weekend for the N2 Track Day on Friday and the WERA races over the weekend.

At Roebling, the Friday track day had a slightly adjusted schedule. There were two practice/qualifying sessions, one at 8:30 and one at 1:00 after lunch, both 30 min sessions I believe. To make up for lost track time there were some 30 min N2 sessions mixed in, then it was regular 20 minute sessions in the late afternoon. The trackday before WERA race weekends does intermediate plus two advanced sessions (ultralight/lightweight and middleweight/heavyweight), no novice, as Judy mentioned.

Thanks @Menotomy. A TC competitor mentioned they had two 30-minute sessions on Friday so your reply adds more clarity on that.

FastByKids

NATC turned into a Moto3 race at Roebling! The field has really tightened up. We are in for a treat! (And humbling as those 250's will throw down lap times better than most of uso_O)