Pittrace

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
Looks like Wampum, PA got about an inch of snow last night. Don't forget to bring your studded snow slicks this weekend...just in case :whistle:

Bellboy

I’m on the fence about Saturday with rain coming in but Sunday looks nice albeit cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
Same here. I only booked Saturday due to the 12 hour drive and the need to be back to work on Monday. On the other hand, if the hourly forecast is correct, it looks like the rain will hold off until 3-4 pm or so and the accumulation is pretty small. I think I'm going to go for it and if it rains I'll see about having a street tire installed (running DOT's that have zero rain siping on the sides).

tdelegram

Control Rider
Pirc has its own weather system, I can literally be raining on one side of the track sunny on the other side. If I wasnt racing I would be there for sure.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Anybody remember the good old days when before an outside event/activity it was forbidden to discuss atmospheric conditions for the event before the event in the hopes that NOT discussing that topic would end up with a clear and positive experience for the weekend's activities?

Newbies be like fuggin' up the weekends with the "R" word.

GeorgeB

GeorgeB
Control Rider
Anybody remember the good old days when before an outside event/activity it was forbidden to discuss atmospheric conditions for the event before the event in the hopes that NOT discussing that topic would end up with a clear and positive experience for the weekend's activities?

Newbies be like fuggin' up the weekends with the "R" word.

The R word is forbidden in my group of track friends

Motofun352

Control Rider
Sorry guys, had a SNAFU with the trailer. Won't be able to make it to Pitt....Summit will be iffy depending on how fast I can get parts. Shoulda checked out things earlier. :mad:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Hate to hear that Jack. Was looking forward to seeing you and more importantly the Mrs.
LOL

Poper

You riders are golden for Wampum this weekend. I was signed up last week but canceled because of family and NJMP on Monday...kinda wish I was on the road to Pitt now! Have a blast and I’ll see ya at the May Pitt.

Poper