Pittsburgh to BeaverRun 4/30 5/1

DDay85

I am not quite ready to buy a trailer yet and would love a ride from the South Side of Pittsburgh to Beaver Run for the weekend. Of course, I will pay for gas and a meal or something.

Thanks,
Dave Day
daveday85@gmail.com
412-760-2569

DDay85

Awesome! Right now I am only schedule for Sunday.

Still asking for volunteers for a ride to the track on Saturday... I would like to do both.

fitz

Dave you see those pictures of avizpls trailer? I'm thinking you might want to put on a suit and tie when he picks you up, or at least a sport coat.

DDay85

Thanks, I saw a couple days ago... but I they told me it would be another $150 or so for title and registration... plus tax too. I would also need to get a wheel chock and plywood and perpaps some eye bolts. I think I will get this trailer, but I need to wait for one or two more paychecks to come in! Good lookin out fitz.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Did you get a pickup for the Saturday. Is the pickup point friendly to a 20ft trailer?

DDay85

NO, but I can certainly pick a pickup point that will be easy for you. I will drive my car to a good spot with my gear... Then I can walk back to my house and ride my bike down the hill to my car. Thanks for your offer!

DDay85

Thanks but no thanks slow honda. Picking me up would add a couple hours to an already lenghty trip. Thanks for the offer though!

jeff15

Control Rider
Dave,
Where do you live in pittsburgh? I think you have pitted with Judy. aka hondagirltoo and I before. I'm going to beaver that weekend depending on when I can leave work friday. I might be able to work some thing out with you