Please save me from taptalk messages

Sleeping Psycho

I use my ipad to cruise the NESBA Forums. Evrytime I open a link or message, I get a pop up message telling me that TAPTALK has an application available for the NESBA Forum. The pop up is actually a solicitation to urchase the TAPTALK App. i keep answerinf "Cancel" but the friggin pop up keeps coming back everytime I go to a new forum page or item. Is the a way you can save me from this TAPTALK harrassment? NESBA Forum is great but not if I have to coninually be tapping the Cancel button.

Sleeping Psycho

And wouldnt ya know it, just to post the original post and this reply I had to deal with 4 more TAPTALK Pop ups and cancels buttons. Sheeesh

JGardy_781

Pokin' around with the iPad right now, and I've shifted settings around and such, and I can't replicate the pop-ups you're getting...

avizpls

#11-A
I see it once. Each time i visit a new website that supports it. Once i said no to NESBA, it hasnt asked again.

Check your cache settings? Are you configured to clear temp files or whatever every time you exit browser?

Sleeping Psycho

Thanks for posting up on this subject; every little bit of info helps. I'm browsing on an ipad and think i solved the problem and escaped TAPATALK. I had my safari settings to "Never" accept cookies. Changed it to accept cookies from sites visited and now i get the tapatalk message once when I go to a site; click "Cancel" and its gone. Would still like to know what the app does for an ipad?

TheGrouch

Just leave the BBS open in Safari at all times and the Tapatalk warning only comes up once...at least on my iPad2.