Possible Trackday at VIR North Dec 3rd

shell015

zangman;261102 wrote: Will be there with you. DON'T run any video. I don't need any more evidence as to how slow I am.
Having never been to Roebling, I'm sure I'll be slow too. Look for us with the Frontline Motorsports enclosed trailer (grey sides). As usual, I'll be on the #75 yellow S1000RR.

bmrboy

Roebling, heard alot of good things about the track & Kerns track days .....
Smaller groups , really good one on one instruction you should have a good time ....
Nate from Frontline has been after me for weeks to go down there and ride ... :)

Their a good group at Frontlineeurosports , they took care of my S-1000 rr , when my starter
button went south, over nighted part had bike back in 23 hrs. WTY. no questions asked fixed done ... :D

Yeah , would like to go but I've landed some good work .... got to be able to pay to play ..... :idea:

shell015

bmrboy;261105 wrote: Yeah , would like to go but I've landed some good work .... got to be able to pay to play ..... :idea:
Come on Mike! Screw work for one day and road trip with us!

bmrboy

Believe me, I'm very tempted .... But I must stick to my game plan ... I must make more money to finish up
projects on my house ... I have blowm them off the last 2 summers .... plus I will be 60 yrs. old in june and would like to treat myself to a new sport touring bike , so I must reduce inventory ,plus put some extra money aside , plus funding if possible for 2013 track season ... sooooo I must work , work , to pay , pay , to play , play ... get it !! :D

Thought of selling off a few bikes really doesn't thrill me ... But track riding is a luxury ....

zangman

bmrboy;261105 wrote:
Their a good group at Frontlineeurosports , they took care of my S-1000 rr , when my starter
button went south, over nighted part had bike back in 23 hrs. WTY. no questions asked fixed done ... :D
Nate at Frontline had a group of guys together when I did Cornerspin a few weeks ago. Good dude.

denbsteph

bmrboy;261105 wrote: Roebling, heard alot of good things about the track & Kerns track days .....
Smaller groups , really good one on one instruction you should have a good time ....
Nate from Frontline has been after me for weeks to go down there and ride ... :)

Yeah , would like to go but I've landed some good work .... got to be able to pay to play ..... :idea:

Good deal, glad to here you got some work.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
zangman;261140 wrote: Nate at Frontline had a group of guys together when I did Cornerspin a few weeks ago. Good dude.
John,

I was one of those guys at Cornerspin with Nate and I'll be with Bill at Roebling. See you fellers down there.

zangman

mmmfishrighton;261190 wrote: John,

I was one of those guys at Cornerspin with Nate and I'll be with Bill at Roebling. See you fellers down there.
Cool deal! see you there. Still got one bike to go over, change the oil and mount some tires on some rims. Got to fix a leaky hose on the tire changer.

zangman

booboo1;261267 wrote: So there will be a tire changer there? Thanks
Well, I wasn't planning on lifting the 500 lb tire changer into the back of the pickup and we are only bring a small trailer so I don't think that is an option. I would have to bring the motorcycle lift too and I want my back to not be hurting too much. Sorry man. :rolleyes:

shell015

booboo1;261267 wrote: So there will be a tire changer there? Thanks
Bring a C clamp, rim spoons, elbow grease and we'll figure it out. Heading out around 10 AM with a 4 PM ETA trailer drop at Roebling. I'll jinx it now and say the um...well...um...nah...I can't say, just because it seems pretty good for Monday. That's not a jinx is it?

shell015

booboo1;261398 wrote: Turned out to be a great day!!! Great weather, track, was all good.
That's an understatement! All you others who didn't join us in the "reindeer games" really missed out on a great trackday to end the season. 7 AM temp was around 65° and overcast and quickly turned to sun by 9:30 temps rising into the upper 70's. 3 groups, 2 of them "A groups" with 8-10 riders in each of those, and about 8 or so in the combined B/I groups. LOTS of open track and managed to get a 1:19.xx on my first day ever at Roebling (thanks to a tow or two).;) Dragging ass today for sure with 4 hours of sleep and work today, hope to have some vids posted later this week.

shell015

Just an update with my videos I took on Monday at Roebling. Great day, fantastic weather riding with friends! If you weren't there, you really missed out. Lots of open track! Was my first time to Roebling too.

Roebling Road 12/10/12 Nate Kern Day: 1st A group. There were two A groups with about 9 riders in each group.

Session 1: http://youtu.be/OD3ctZluLOI
Session 2: http://youtu.be/1PXA46QAG8Q
Session 3: http://youtu.be/1Clz4E2A4uE Pitted in early with low fuel and needing to flip rear tire.
Session 4: http://youtu.be/zS4pIiWNaYs Turned my fastest lap of the day with a 1:19.96
Session 5: Forgot to turn on!
Session 6: http://youtu.be/0-1RJTUvrPA Partial front (battery died), No rear (dead battery).