Possible Trackday at VIR North Dec 3rd

shell015

Call me crazy but I'm already jonsin' for a trackday! Yeah, I know, short notice, it's on a Monday, and during the spending spree of the holidays, but I've put the wheels in motion to rent VIR North for Monday, Dec 3rd if I can finalize the event insurance policy requirement. If I can get that completed, who would be interested in an open track from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM for $260 for all levels with the B groupers wearing a white T-shirt to signal no inside passing from approaching riders. If there's enough requests, I could break it up to two groups of 30 mins each hour with more experienced in the 1st group and less experienced in the 2nd group. I'm looking to get about 40 riders and will cap it around 60 riders if I get that many interested.

Anyone interested?
Bill

Godfather

Great Idea!

upnadam;260828 wrote: (cough) sick day (cough)

steve gould;260833 wrote:
That sh#t must be goin around. I feel like hell too!

Thanks for the great idea fellas but I'll already be in San Diego!:dunno:

R/
GDFTHR

steve gould

Mike,
Start dry heaving into a trash can followed with violent convulsions. Tell TSA you were dont think you're contagious. Next thing you know you will be calling your boss. "I have no clue why those nazis denied me boarding...they said try again Tuesday.

shell015

Hell, I thought everyone saved vacation and/or sick days until December and then were forced to "use it or loose it" by Dec 31st. I guess I was wrong with the lack of interest for Monday. I'll have to make a decision by tomorrow evening on booking the track, but it's not looking good right now. Maybe more folks will chime in tomorrow. Spread the word!

Mike

I would def be down for it. Sadly, I sold my bike and am on the lookout for a trackbike

shell015

Still a long way off on getting the number of folks needed to make it happen so I don't loose my ass. I've got about 10 folks that say they'll be there. I'm hoping more will chime in today and get me close to the numbers needed. For those who have interest, make all the contacts you can with folks you know who track ride, and try to get them interested in doing this. Man, I really need the track time and wish more could do it too! Will update soon.