Questions about safety wiring.

Jgelack

Yup, oil dipstick too. Pinch bolts are doable with clips usually, but might take being a little creative.
Didn't think about the dipstick, but yeah I can see that. What about wiring the coolant drain bolt? And would that and the radiator cap even need safety wire if your running water & water wetter?

mpusch

Micah
Didn't think about the dipstick, but yeah I can see that. What about wiring the coolant drain bolt? And would that and the radiator cap even need safety wire if your running water & water wetter?

Still want that stuff wired up. Even though water is less slippery than glycol it could still cause issues if it spills (for you or the guy behind you) . On my bike the radiator cap is really easy to do anyways. Obviously just make sure you drill the tab and not the middle where it's pressurized:p. Coolant drain might be a bit trickier.

Of course, you don't need to do it for N2. It's just you picking your level of being proactive.

Jgelack

Still want that stuff wired up. Even though water is less slippery than glycol it could still cause issues if it spills (for you or the guy behind you) . On my bike the radiator cap is really easy to do anyways. Obviously just make sure you drill the tab and not the middle where it's pressurized:p. Coolant drain might be a bit trickier.

Of course, you don't need to do it for N2. It's just you picking your level of being proactive.
Sounds good! I'm more concerned with my safety, and also the riders around me, than just doing the bare minimum. Thanks again!