Racetech Fork Cartridges question

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I tend to go with Bush Mills single malt.:sneaky: Add 1 oz. ice to 5 oz. Single Malt (of your choice) stir with pinky and sip as needed! ;)

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
The correct recipe is a few shots of Bourbon (Blantons is best, though for mixing it's acceptable to go as low as Maker's), 3-4 dashes of Angostura bitters, and simple syrup. Alternatively, two sugar cubes plus water will suffice. Period. Orange peel and cherries are for folks who ride Triumphs

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Lars, I'm with you there too! I just can't bring myself to contaminate good single malt with any ice or mixers!

BTW, I've gone to substituting agave for simple syrup. Just cut the amount in half. Easy peasy!

And Ducati owners have to double the alcohol content to distract from the continued replacement of parts, and the noise from that dry clutch.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Oh no! That is a crime! Single malt must be consumed with nothing other than a splash of water and gently warmed with the heat of your hand. Ice! That's illegal.

Thats the way I've been drinking it for as long as I can remember! Some would agree some would not , but we must agree that a good single malt is best! :like: Cheers! ;)

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
Hmm.... I thought the correct recipe was bourbon.

And then more bourbon.