Registered then bumped?

04HRC51

Hypothetically speaking, if one is registered as a Novice for several events throughout the season and at some point gets a bump, what happens if the Intermediate group is full at an already registered event? I’m not necessarily expecting this to happen, just contemplating in the event it does. Thanks.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Hypothetically speaking, if one is registered as a Novice for several events throughout the season and at some point gets a bump, what happens if the Intermediate group is full at an already registered event? I’m not necessarily expecting this to happen, just contemplating in the event it does. Thanks.
In my experience, you’ll have a spot in any pre registered event. There’s always +/- spaces in the different groups that this wouldn’t be a problem.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
When you get bumped, the system attempts to move your registration for any future events to that class. However if that class is full, it cannot and you'll remain registered in your old class. At that point we recommend you contact support ahead of time or see the event Director to explain the situation as they usually have the ability/flexibility to handle the situation to your satisfaction.