Registration is now open!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We've opened up registration for 2021, but we have a little more work to do. Yamaha demo events, ATP, and race schools will be added shortly as well as additional details about our Dunlop partnership.

Of course, Jim is always on the hunt for additional dates, so we could wind up with additional venues as the season gets started.

Welcome to the new year!

bmart

Control Rider
Excellent! A bunch of friends have already started to sign up. Ready for 2021...

Any chance for more South days or any Patriot days? (My two favorite courses.)

Ron R

I’ve never been on Dunlops
Would this mean that pirellis won’t be available at track days or that both will be there. Thanks

bmart

Control Rider
Time to step up! Excellent grip. Most predictable of all of the brands. Longer lasting. :first:

Ron R

Time to step up! Excellent grip. Most predictable of all of the brands. Longer lasting. :first:
Possibly the worst answer anyone would give. I’d rather you say we won’t have what you want rather than act like what I want is wrong. Take care

bmart

Control Rider
Sorry. You may not be able to read the tongue in cheek. This is a topic that comes up on our, and most forums with regularity (like best oil...). All current tires are superb and capable beyond our skills. It is more preference than good/bad. i'm sure that someone smarter will reply.. :oops:

2blueyam

Having a vendor on site that will help you get the most out of your tires is probably more important than the manufacturer. With that said, it becomes a trade-off as you don’t want to switch tires all the time if you run with other orgs that may have different vendors at their events or if your sponsorship is with another vendor.