Reward Points will NOT expire!

Gorecki

...though mine have went away! Granted, it wasn't a lot but my nesba membership account now shows 0 Reward Points.

Don't know if this has been mentioned and I missed it, so sorry if I did.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Mine are gone too. WTF? Are they doing away with the reward point system, or is it a glitch?

Lemon, what do you mean when you say your registration was reset?

It would also be nice to be able to register for the endurance day on May 29th....

Nesba

Not going away. We are looking into the issue and will get back to you with an answer soon.

RyanITV

Admin
HondaGalToo;233798 wrote: Mine are gone too. WTF? Are they doing away with the reward point system, or is it a glitch?

Lemon, what do you mean when you say your registration was reset?

It would also be nice to be able to register for the endurance day on May 29th....
While I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists, it was just a glitch with a database upgrade/migration. Credits are available for purchase and points should be showing again.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
RyanITV;233806 wrote: While I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorists, it was just a glitch with a database upgrade/migration. Credits are available for purchase and points should be showing again.
No conspiracy theorist here...I figured it was a glitch, nothing more. ;) Sorry, was joking and it didn't come across right, I guess. :eek:

..and...poof! They're back. :cool: It's like magic.:D

Gorecki

RyanITV;233806 wrote: it was just a glitch with a database upgrade/migration. Credits are available for purchase and points should be showing again.
Figured as much, I just happened to be checking my membership expiration and saw it, glad it was a (seemingly) easy fix.

betarace

I converted my points to tokens, and am saving up the tokens to buy a certificate which I will trade in for points.

Gorecki

betarace;233820 wrote: I converted my points to tokens, and am saving up the tokens to buy a certificate which I will trade in for points.
Alright, who let this person in here anywho? :D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
I had registered for April 8/9. Went into my account to check the reward points. and I wasn't registered anymore and my credits were back. no worries. I re-registered with my credits and i am back in