Ride Share? Southeast WI to Barber?

stkr

I'm heading down to Barber for the Nov 10/11 NESBA track day. Well, as long as I can find a person to share the ride/expense. Preferably someone in Southest Wisconsin, or the Chicagoland area. I live in Kenosha WI, so we can work out a time to get your bike/gear in the trailer.

I've got the truck and the 7x14 enclosed trailer, plus a generator. All I need is someone that still has an active membership and wants to commit to signing up. Hell, I'll even reimburse you for the membership fee once we're on the road. I've got a tentative schedule figured out

Reply here, or send me a PM if you're interested. :cool:

stkr

I'll try to remember, but I'm getting old, so I might forget. LOL

Try to remind me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stkr

My plan is to leave very early Friday morning and drive straight through. That would mean either loading up earlier in the week, or late Thursday night.

I've got one other person going with me know, but we're both up for having a third person to share the ride with.

I'm getting a hotel room near the track and the price is only $73/night with the military discount. It's got two beds, but we'll work something out.

Coming back, I'd like to drive as far as we can, and then either switch drivers or stop for a nap somewhere. My goal is to be back home on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenstreak9205

I would totally ride down with you if I didn't already have it all planned with a group. If things change up w/in the week I'll let ya kno and maybe we all can swing down together:dunno: