Road A withdrawal

Huey130

Director
Race Director
I already have it! I met some of y'all, a lot of y'all met me at the riders meeting, some think my jokes are HIlarious, most don't.... What a great weekend! Thanks to everyone that stopped by whether you "had to" or not. It was awesome meeting everyone. Other than me needing a full time helper what else can we do to make your weekend better? Suggestions? Comments? Gripes? Praises? What did y'all think of the suspension class of Sunday?

speedster_chris

Hey Huey - you get high praise for taking the time to get my 10R rolling again so that I could ride on Sunday and make some progress with my new and improved setup. You were incredibly busy but made the best of it. You and your crew (and Affe) were very nice, very patient, and I was glad to meet all of you. A lot of the problems I was having with my bike are making more sense after you made your changes. I just wish I could have had more time to talk with you about my setup, as I'm eager to learn. Perhaps next time we'll be graced with better weather on both days. Also, the suspension class was great. It was straightforward, easy to digest, and very informative. Thanks again!!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Thanks Huey for the support this weekend! I got to sit in on the suspension class and definitely appreciated it. Thought you did a great job of simplifying the ideas involved and it gave me some new ways to think about what the bike is doing. Also, was a nice reminder to make some changes which is something I know I need to do more often. Thanks again!!

easley419

Control Rider
N2
Huey it was great meeting you. You guys did a great job. Looking forward to our next southeast event. I especially liked your gravel maneuver. :)

Smoke30

Nick
Control Rider
Thanks again for helping me tune the suspension on my 2012 750. Also glad you had an extra set of brake pads for my bike. Saved my weekend.
Also good job on suspension class. It was very informative and nicely explained. Hope to see you at more N2 events.
PS slow down when you're riding in the paddock lol

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Smoke30;n594360 wrote: Thanks again for helping me tune the suspension on my 2012 750. Also glad you had an extra set of brake pads for my bike. Saved my weekend.
Also good job on suspension class. It was very informative and nicely explained. Hope to see you at more N2 events.
PS slow down when you're riding in the paddock lol
4 door silver car? Man that thing was hidden behind those two vans in the fire lane! Never saw it. THat would of been hard to 'splain and all my fault.

jimgl3

i can relate to withdrawals! hey man, you gonna have to sneak out in intermediate and chase me down at least once! get in front of me so i can learn your secret line. now that you're a white plate-r it won't matter to you right?