Road America Aftermath

BlindGoldfish Z

I didn't think it was possible to go through a full tank of gas in 3 sessions on a 600 until today at Road America.

Once I learned the course I had a riot. Thanks NESBA crew for putting it on.

I also want to thank the tech guy who made me remove my kickstand because it wasn't wired into the kill switch (for when I race). Seriously. It's that kind of attention to detail that keeps everyone safe.

I don't have any pics or vids (stupid camera), but I know other people do! *cough* Chad *cough*

jkrueger

i had fun for about 5 sessions till 6th gear took a crap on me. prior to that i ran a PB by more than 2 and a half seconds. the motor is out of the bike already, plenty of work to do, tons of shavings in the oil

GBCBR

Road America is a great track. I went through a tank of gas before lunch yesterday on my Honda CBR 600 and another tank during three afternoon sessions. I believe my power commander III is also helping to increase fuel usage.

Now for the lower turnout. I recommend we all try to bring a new person to the track for the next session at Road America.....which will likely be next year. I'm going to personally talk to some of the sport bike dealers in Green Bay to promote NESBA so they can promote to their customers.

Wink

BlindGoldfish Z;61792 wrote:
I also want to thank the tech guy who made me remove my kickstand because it wasn't wired into the kill switch (for when I race). Seriously. It's that kind of attention to detail that keeps everyone safe.
SEE! I knew I could trust you to take that off! Glad to hear you had a fun day, I had a blast today up there as well!

GBCBR;61799 wrote:
Now for the lower turnout. I recommend we all try to bring a new person to the track for the next session at Road America.....which will likely be next year. I'm going to personally talk to some of the sport bike dealers in Green Bay to promote NESBA so they can promote to their customers.
Now that is the kind of help that we need! There is nothing better than bringing a friend or introducing a friend to this sport! Thanks in advance!!

jas0336

I live in Atlanta, GA now but I'm from Green Bay. I want to do Road America so bad I can't stand it. Hopefully I'll get up there next season to dice it up with you guys. Glad you all had a great ride...