Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

madmanr1

Just logged onto my account page and noticed that I was mistakenly registered for the Novice class...this'll be fun.

madmanr1

...and a simple email fixes MY mistake (forgot I already had an account from last year) and Lars corrects my goof!

Alex899

Anybody driving down from the Charlotte area for Sunday? I'm still waiting on my trailer but I'm itching to get my first track day on my 899 (btw who needs a beacon when you have Ducati DDA system :p)

Jiggy

Control Rider
Is there anyone that is going down tonight or tomorrow that is around the York, Pa area or Baltimore Md area? I have 21 racesuits that needed a lift down to RA this weekend if you had spare room. I can meet you tonight or tomorrow, just lemme know, much appreciated. 443.540.8033

pilot454

Does anyone remember who the photographer was for Road Atlanta on Saturday? I think they said he would put his pics on facebook.

CBRtist

Correct. Raul at Highsidephoto.

I think he will upload some premo samples of shots on Facebook and rider pics will be available Thursday or Friday depending on what his schedule allows.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
It will seem like an eternity while you are waiting but his shots are worth the wait. He made me look like I knew what I was doing when I was at Barber last November. Trust me when I say that was no small task.