Road Atlanta April 4th and 5th

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Wellllllll helllllloooooooooooooo!
Hahaha.

We'll be there with bells on!
Dunlop GP-Pros, Slick and Q3's. I'll mount anything you bring though.

Ohlins certified and I have a drawer full of seals and oil for fluid changes.

If you'd like an Ohlins upgrade for the weekend give us a call at 770.425.5252 and we'll have it in the trailer waiting on you!

Also in the trailer is allllllll kind of stuff to make your weekend go easier and if you have a boo-boo help you get back on the track.

If you have any specific questions have at!

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Wellllllll helllllloooooooooooooo!
Hahaha.

We'll be there with bells on!
Dunlop GP-Pros, Slick and Q3's. I'll mount anything you bring though.

Ohlins certified and I have a drawer full of seals and oil for fluid changes.

If you'd like an Ohlins upgrade for the weekend give us a call at 770.425.5252 and we'll have it in the trailer waiting on you!

Also in the trailer is allllllll kind of stuff to make your weekend go easier and if you have a boo-boo help you get back on the track.

If you have any specific questions have at!

Curious how much you charge to mount tires? If it rains and I need to swap out.

Shaun Mosley

Trackside Gear won't be offering gear rentals at RA. Any suggestions on alternatives? Have no leathers, but I'm signed up for next weekend... :-\

rhill

height/weight? I've got an extra set I could bring....size 54 Spidi. They fit me at 5'7" 210....just a little snug.

Bryant

yo
height/weight? I've got an extra set I could bring....size 54 Spidi. They fit me at 5'7" 210....just a little snug.
You're a nice guy for offering! Already loving the N2 crowd.

Bryant

I hate watching the weather for upcoming track days. 1st one for the year is always the worst for me! lol oops. sry guys.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 10.57.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 10.57.01 PM.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 19

Bryant

Its ok tho! Got some new rains and can't wait to try them out! ;)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Bringing brand new rain tires with you is a certain way to ensure that it will never rain.

Bought brand new ones last year, still have the stickers on them...

Shaun Mosley

Thanks a mill rhill! Got in touch with someone else and they're lending one to me, plus the N2 guys are working out something with another vendor.

Really appreciate the help and offer!

Shaun Mosley

Anyone in Atlanta area willing and able to tow an extra bike or two? One for me, another for a friend. I'm in Marietta, he's in Cartersville.

rhill

Been mentally ready since the last track day last year....bike won't be ready till the last minute, as usual.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
^^^^^^Yeah Raceday.... mentally ready since last track day. But will be un-mentally ready by Saturday due to alcohol fueled insanity on Friday :)