Road Atlanta: Part Duex

Huey130

Director
Race Director
So here's all the stuff that's in the trailer available to make your track day a winner!

Dunlop American race tires
Dunlop Q3's
Galfer race brake pads
Vortex 520 sprockets and replacement bars
EK chains
Allllll kinds of fluids from Motul and Bike Spirits: Brake cleaner, chain lube, brake fluid, chain cleaner, oil
Selection of replacement levers
Battery chargers
Tie-downs
Safety wire and pliers
Axle tools
Pitbull stands
GoPros and accessories!!!

An awweeeeesome set of tools
A fairly smart, experienced and ADORABLE mechanic to use them (that's me!)

Huey130

Director
Race Director
:)
They made us wear oxygen masks. It's probably from being in the dyno so much and hanging out with bikers. Hahahaha

jimgl3

hey bruh, do you know why in the photos from April, there is no one parked on the fence by pit wall? i like to park there for the free lectricity when i can...

dang, i thought for a minute there that Ann had taken up mechanicing... lol!

jimgl3

Huey, did you ride any Sunday? I know Friday evening/night you worked your arse off on a busted SV and i didn't see you Saturday while i was riding... freaking saw "A-Belle" go zinging by enough times though... is she down in the upper 30's now? it seemed like it...

Huey130

Director
Race Director
I rode two session Sunday afternoon!
Was out with no one around just having fun. Not pushing, taking my own advice and riding 85%, just looking at stuff, feeling things.

Probably the best two sessions I've ever had at Road A.... even though I had one... moment in T5 when a little power wheeie over the hill went to the pivot point. Hahahaha

jimgl3

LOL! you had best be careful... I saw a pit bike put some azz on the pavement Friday night. you may have seen it too... he passed that pivot point!

Swodi

Huey,

You have any lightly used D211's for sale? Looking for a set or two of AMA-spec tires that would be safe to use for racing Road Atlanta and Barber (not completely shagged on the right-hand side ;) .

Oh, and I'm always in the market for Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SPs for track days and street riding.

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Sorry sir, my take-off's go to a certified tire recycler in Georgia who I have to pay $2.50 a tire to take. I have a very good friend who doesn't own a shop anymore because of take-off sales.

Swodi

Completely understandable. No worries.

Dare I ask what a set goes for? My hook-up dried up and I'm dreading paying retail.

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Right now D211 GP-A's are $329 a set. Hooowwwwwever the 211's are going away. Whatever I sold this last weekend are the end of them. They're going to a GP-A PRO. And I haven't seen pricing on them yet.

Swodi

$329? That's actually not too bad. Just slightly more than I paid for my last set of Supercorsa SPs. I'll hit you up when I get home next month and see if you still have any left.