Roebling May 21-22 Gate Info

Discussion in 'News and Information' started by Romans Eight, May 19, 2016.

1. Romans Eight

Romans Eight Control Rider Director

Just spoke to track manager. Gates open Friday 5/20 at 5pm and will stay open 24 hours until we leave Sunday PM. I also heard they've had no wet weather past two days, but forecast has said rain. You can't go by the forecast- show up to track and look up to see if it's raining, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike_21 likes this.
  2. Romans Eight

And the Google weather forecast just got better!

Hellrazorr likes this.
  3. Romans Eight

Remember we are near the coast at Roebling, so the wind is strong and clouds get pushed around easily.

4. foxrider136

foxrider136 New Member

First time at Roebling any idea what time tech is? Only reason asking is cause they had a sign saying no engines till 8 am

5. mike_21

mike_21 Control Rider

Tech is from 7-8. Unfortunately, because of the noise restriction, you will need to push your bike to and from the Tech area. See you in the AM!

6. Romans Eight

7-8 tech/reg, 8:15 riders meeting, 9 hot track.

This means you'll have to walk your bike to express tech and registration.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  7. WiLMan

WiLMan New Member

I was suppose to do my first track day there today.... But the Army in all its wisdom decided to make me sit in the woods doing nothing the entire weekend.

8. Romans Eight

Well it would have been great to have ya. To all the weather watchers, despite the 80% chance of rain forecast from last Monday....we didn't have a drop while the track was hot.

Get in on our July 4th weekend at Road Atlanta now, that one should sell out quick.