Roebling Road - 3/13 & 3/14

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Since KK and I are both riding, we are bringing another couple along as our "pit crew". Do we need to do anything special to get them in? Thanks!

Ansleywynn4

I will be hoping to find someone willing to take my measurements for me so I can check my setup too- if anyone is willing to spare a couple min after the first session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
I will be hoping to find someone willing to take my measurements for me so I can check my setup too- if anyone is willing to spare a couple min after the first session.

I can give you a hand. Come find me, look for an old Graves R1 with the number 42 on it...

Jmab63

I'm in for Saturday in the novice group. I did a couple days last year and had a blast! I could use advice on everything from riding to suspension and tires. Also, it always helps when people have pointers for the track itself. I'll be the grey zx6r number 63. Looking forward to it!

Ashley Knight

Control Rider
We had a great time, made some new friends, made improvements in my riding, and didn't have any incidents. My hats off to the staff, corner workers, and control riders. Everybody did a great job and it felt like the event ran smoothly.

meanstrk

Control Rider
‘Twas a good weekend! Body is properly sore after not being on the bike in 6 months, but I did manage to cut a second off a previous personal best and had a great time with some fantastic people!

tdelegram

Control Rider
‘Twas a good weekend! Body is properly sore after not being on the bike in 6 months, but I did manage to cut a second off a previous personal best and had a great time with some fantastic people!
Picking on me coaching on my SV in novice with that s1000 wasn’t cool Ron, glad I was able to repay you later on my R1.

Ansleywynn4

We had a great time, made some new friends, made improvements in my riding, and didn't have any incidents. My hats off to the staff, corner workers, and control riders. Everybody did a great job and it felt like the event ran smoothly.

+1!

Kirk J Erlinger

Only rode Saturday, my first time w/N2, nice to see you checking our riding gear; more organizations should do this!
Big thanks to CR Jamie Starace, thank you for the help and the bump.
See you next time!

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
Thanks N2 for a fantastic weekend! I rode like crap but still had a great time.

Special thanks to the "cash money stacks on stacks" CR that stopped by our pit and gave some very helpful advice. It was unexpected and welcome.

We'll see you all next time!